$96 – County Durham getaway with meals, save 47%
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Save up to 47% on this countryside stay in County Durham, now just $96. This overnight package at the Hall Garth Hotel & Country Club includes breakfast, a 2-course dinner and a welcome drink on arrival.
- Overnight accommodation in a Standard Double/Twin or Executive Room, with full English breakfast, for two
- 2-course dinner in Oswald's restaurant, up to the value of ￡20.45 per person (must be starter and main; steaks have a ￡2-￡5 supplement, payable directly to the hotel)
- A welcome drink on arrival (worth up to $6 per person)
- Late checkout until 12pm (worth $26)
- 10% off pre-booked spa treatments
- Saturdays are an extra $16 per room
- A 2-night stay with daily breakfast, dinner on the first night, a welcome drink each, late checkout and cream tea (worth $8 per person) for two is $139
Why We Love This Hotel
- Hall Garth is set within 70 acres of private countryside grounds including a 9-hole golf course
- The property also boasts an extensive spa and leisure club, including an indoor swimming pool, beauty treatment rooms and many more facilities
- The historic market town of Darlington is a 15-minute drive away
Hall Garth Hotel & Country Club dates from the 15th Century and is set within 76 acres of private grounds just off the A1(M) in County Durham.
The historic town of Darlington is a 15-minute drive away. It is home to the Head of Steam Museum, on the route of the world's first steam-powered passenger railway. The town's Victorian covered market is open Monday-Saturday year round, while the open market takes place on Mondays and Saturdays. Piercebridge Roman Fort, built around 270AD, is also a 15-minute drive away. The North York Moors and Yorkshire Dales national parks, and the North Pennines Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty are all about 30 minutes' drive away.
Hall Garth Hotel features a 9-hole golf course, while you can also explore the landscaped grounds, or take advantage of the leisure facilities, which include a pool, a gym, a steam room, a Jacuzzi and a sauna. The spa offers a range of facials and body treatments (supplements apply).
Bedrooms are spread across four different areas of the hotel: the original house, the main house, the Stables and the Millhouse. The majoriy of Standard and Executive Rooms are within the original and main houses -- rooms in the original house maintain much of their 15th-century décor. Executive Rooms offer more space and modern décor, as well as bottled water and luxury toiletries.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Fitness classes
- Golf course (on-site)
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- Sauna / Steam Room
- No pets allowed
- 100% smoke-free
- No elevator / lift
- 24-hour security
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Complimentary parking
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 2pm. Check-in is at 3pm on Friday and Saturday.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Check-in is at 3pm on Friday and Saturday.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Extra beds are not available.
Crib/Pack 'n Play not available.
Pets: No pets allowed.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
up to 47% off
$96 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(284 Member Ratings)