$129 – Fairmont Montebello Stay w/Dining Credit, Reg. $217
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Fall-winter stays at this "spectacular" hotel, "touted as the largest log cabin in the world" (Fodor's), are now 40% off including up to $120 in on-site credits.
- $129 per night ... most Sundays-Fridays from Oct. 15 - Dec. 20
- Accommodations in a Fairmont or Fairmont Riverview Room
- Upgraded room types are also available at a discount
- All stays include:
- $20 dining credit per night
- $20 credit per person toward a regular-priced massage that's 60 minutes or longer
- $20 credit per person for an 18-hole round of golf, subject to seasonal availability
- $20 credit for a 15- or 25-minute NeuroSpa treatment
- $20 credit on a curling sheet rental of 60 minutes or longer, subject to seasonal availability
What You Need to Know
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room
- Additional adults are +$31 per guest, per night; up to two children ages 17 and under can share the room at no additional charge when using existing bedding; do not include children in the total number of guests when booking
- Refundable price; book now and cancel up to seven days prior to arrival, if needed
- No matter where you book, this hotel charges a resort fee of $28 (plus tax) per night; the fee covers self-parking, Wi-Fi and a long list of family-friendly activities, like outdoor tennis, mini-golf, croquet, bicycles and helmets.
- Pet-friendly; additional fees of $38 (plus tax) per night for up to two pets apply
Why We Love This Hotel
- Conde Nast Traveller named it one of the top 10 hotels in all of Canada in 2017
- Historic CAA 4-Diamond cedar log cabin, host to royalty and celebrities
- On-site activities, including cross country and curling in the winter, canoeing and cycling in the summer, and indoor tennis and hiking all year
- Restaurant Aux Chantignoles earns 4 stars on TripAdvisor and 4.2 on OpenTable
- Indoor pool, fitness centre and spacious spa with eight treatment rooms, including a couples suite
Sitting on the Ottawa River, this CAA 4-Diamond hotel is the world's largest log structure. The centrepiece is the impressive hexagonal rotunda with a 19-metre stone fireplace.
Founded in 1930, this rustic hotel is still beaming with charm. From the sprawling grounds to the chalet-inspired decor of small but comfortable rooms, Fairmont Le Chateau Montebello is memorable inside and out.
On-site dining options vary; fine dining at Aux Chantignoles for breakfast, lunch, dinner and Sunday brunch. There's also the Bistro La Seigneurie, which is open daily from 5:30-11 p.m., and serves up bistro fare and cocktails.
The hotel's spa has registered massage therapists and offers treatments such as maple sugar body scrubs and green blanket body wraps. Guests can also relax around the fireplace in the Salon La Clairiere. Adjacent, the 23-metre indoor heated pool is encompassed by red cedar logs and floor-to-ceiling windows.
The resort has a host of activities included in the $31.04 inclusive of tax per night resort fee, ranging from stand-up paddle boarding and pedal boating in the warmer months to snowshoeing and cross-country skiing in the winter. There's also mini golf and tons of family-friendly fun, like on-site movie nights on weekends.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Kids' club
- Newspaper / magazines
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Fitness classes
- Games room
- Golf course (on-site)
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Tennis courts
- Nightlife / entertainment
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Bike rental
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Pillow menu
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Safe in reception
- Baby-sitting service (fees apply)
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Jacuzzi in some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in public areas (fees apply)
- High-Speed Wi-Fi (fees apply)
- Luxury toiletries
- Complimentary parking
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge. Extra bed not available in the Fairmont Two Double room.
Extra bedding available upon request: free of charge.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
C$40 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Up to 2 children 17 and under may stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Extra bed not available in the Fairmont Two Double room.
Pets are allowed on request and will be charged at $50.00 CAD plus tax per room per night.
Maximum of 2 per room.
Pets are not allowed in public areas and cannot be left alone in the room.
Valet service fee: C$22 plus tax per day. This fee includes year round and seasonal amenities. All listed activities are weather permitting and subject to availability.
A resort/facility fee of C$28 plus tax, per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out.
Year Round Amenities include:
Summer Amenities Include:
Winter Amenities include:
For more information, please view this link to the hotel site:
This fee includes year round and seasonal amenities. All listed activities are weather permitting and subject to availability.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
$129 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(150 Member Ratings)