Majestic Mirage Punta Cana- All Suites - All Inclusive
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Hotel
- New all-suite resort with spacious rooms starting at 985 square feet
- Features 13 pools, some with swim-up bars, plus five Jacuzzis
- All-inclusive plan covers 24-hour room service and free minibars with beer, soda, water and snacks
- Unlimited visits to eight restaurants, including a 24-hour option
- Guests enjoy complimentary drinks at 11 bars, a disco and a casino
Majestic Mirage joins its sibling resorts Majestic Elegance and Majestic Colonial on the beaches of Bavaro, just north of Punta Cana on the Dominican Republic's east coast. The all-suite resort has 511 rooms and is divided into two sections -- one for members of the vacation club and another for non-members and families. Each room boasts upscale elements like outdoor Jacuzzis, rain showers, complimentary minibars, Nespresso machines and terraces or balconies.
Like its sibling resorts, Majestic Mirage aims to keep guests entertained with a host of on-site diversions. At no additional charge, guests can rent water sports equipment like boogie boards, catamarans, snorkel equipment and kayaks for excursions in the blue ocean waters. There's also a spacious gym, four tennis courts, a basketball court and a running track. Nightlife options include a disco, a casino, 11 bars (including a 24-hour sports bar) and live music.
All meals and drinks are included in the cost of stay (with exceptions for some specialty items like lobster). Dining options include eight restaurants, six of which are a la carte, and a coffee bar that serves snacks.