$147 – Cotswolds stay with dinner & spa treatment, save 46%
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Wyck Hill House Hotel & Spa is an 18th-century property set in 50 acres of Cotswold countryside, with "superb" (The AA) views across the Windrush Valley. Save up to 46% on breaks at this 4-star hotel, which are now $147.
- Accommodation in a Garden Double room (in the modern extension of the manor house), with full English breakfast and a 3-course set-menu dinner, for two
- A cream tea (worth $9 per person) served from 2.30pm-6pm
- A 30-minute spa treatment (worth up to $51 per person; choose from a taster facial, a stress-buster massage, and either a hand or foot treatment with a scrub and massage) -- must be pre-booked directly with the hotel at the time of reservation*
- 20% off additional pre-booked spa treatments
- Extra nights are from $74 on B&B
- Saturdays are subject to a 2-night minimum stay and are an extra $21
Why We Love This Hotel
- This "charming" (The AA) country house hotel retains many original features
- The property sits in landscaped grounds and has views across the Cotswold countryside
- There's a luxury spa and an AA-Rosette-awarded restaurant
- The picturesque market towns of Moreton-in-Marsh and Chipping Norton are both less than 20 minutes' drive away
A member of the Classic British Hotels collection, Wyck Hill House Hotel & Spa is a 4-star property that has an AA-Rosette-awarded restaurant, a sumptuous spa and a heated cigar terrace. Behind the Cotswold stone exterior, its period features include an oak-panelled library, a grand staircase, open log fires and an impressive front hall.
The hotel is "ideally positioned", according to The AA, five minutes' drive from Stow-on-the-Wold. This ancient town has a historic market square and a Grade I-listed Norman-era church, and is known for its antique shops. It also holds a farmers' market on the second Thursday of each month. The market towns of Moreton-in-Marsh and Chipping Norton are less than 20 minutes' drive from the hotel, and Cheltenham Racecourse, Oxford and Stratford-upon-Avon are all within 50 minutes' drive.
The hotel's "excellent" (The Daily Telegraph) conservatory restaurant has views of the estate and holds an AA Rosette for its modern British food. There's also a cosy bar and several public lounge areas. The spa has six therapy rooms and an extensive treatment menu.
The hotel's 55 bedrooms are in the main house, the Orangery and the coach house, and are all generous in size.
Garden Rooms are in the modern extension of the manor house -- please note that not all of these rooms have garden views and they are spread across four floors.
Wi-Fi is free although the signal can be limited in some parts of the hotel.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Sauna / Steam Room
- No pets allowed
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Safe in reception
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Sitting area
- DVD / CD player & library
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Complimentary parking
- Off-street parking
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 2:30pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Breakfast for children is included
Extra bedding not available for older children and adults.
Please use the Special Request field to confirm the age of the third guest.
Supplements are not included automatically in the total price and will be charged directly by the hotel. See room descriptions and rate policies for information about room occupancy and prices.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
￡15 per stay for children 12 and under.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request, free of charge, for children 2 and under.
Pets: No pets allowed.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Additional details: Spa treatments must be booked directly with the hotel as soon as possible after booking to avoid disappointment : +44 (0) 1451 831 936.
Up to 46% off
$147 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(297 Member Ratings)